World Wide Bearings
Worldwide Hybrid Ceramic Bearings utilize SAE 52100 high-carbon chromium steel races, this air-melted alloy is clean, hard, and wear resistant, combined with Grade 5 Silicon Nitride balls. All ceramic bearings come with low friction removable seals.
The allure of going faster with less energy is appealing to almost anyone and the latest innovation to make bikes go faster is ceramic wheel bearings. Since the speed of a motorcycle is most determined by the performance of its rotating parts, investing in ceramic wheel bearings by Worldwide Bearings is a logical choice for the serious rider.
- Kits include 2 front and 3 rear bearings
- Quicker elapsed times and higher MPH’s
- Ceramic bearings offer 40% less friction than steel
- Less friction = More horsepower
- 60% less rotating weight
- Low tension, maintenance free dust seals
- Mobil® Polyrex® light weight aerospace grease
- Bearing life 3 to 5 times longer than steel
- Lower vibration levels
- Cooler running
- No extra maintenance required
- 2 year warranty
The replacement steel camshaft bearings are a direct replacement for your worn OEM bearings. Don't take a chance with your new cams or fresh engine, change yours before it's too late. Gen I uses stock clips and Gen II comes with clips